Vietnam Travel Blog
Invisible App Zone
Title Text. Haz clic aquí para editar.
Title Text. Haz clic aquí para editar.
When choosing a couple’s vacation destination, Vietnam is a top pick, with its exquisite coastline and sparkling bays. Explore the colourful culture together and see for yourself the beautiful structures and stunning landscapes. Vietnam has it all – from UNESCO-listed world heritage sites to the bustling nightlife of Ho Chi Minh City and from the gorgeous paddy fields to private dining in unusual locations.
You can get the most out of your stay in Vietnam and experience luxury, without the price-tag, at this inexpensive destination. Hotels & restaurants offer choices for all budgets, making it great for exploring on a budget.
1. Blissful Beaches - Vietnam is an artist’s palette of varied hues, filled with verdant mountains & deep valleys, rivers and deltas, sparkling waters and white sand beaches, ancient monuments and beautiful national parks. With such an abundance of natural beauty on offer, Vietnam is perfect for exploring with your loved one.
Be sure not to miss romantic settings such as The Valley of Love and the Xuan Huong Lake in Dalat. The green lands of Sa Pa valley are also stunning and definitely worth exploring.
Then of course there is the astonishingly beautiful Halong Bay, where you can get an even better view of the bay from a romantic boat tour.
Couples can book customized tours to enjoy the beauty of the island, the beautiful caves and romantic sunset on the bay. There are many famous caves here including the magnificent Thien Cung cave, the Sung Sot cave, and the Dau Go cave.
2. Ambient Dining – The Vietnamese cuisine is simply unforgettable, offering a mouth-watering blend of salty, sweet, sour, and hot flavours. Discover some of the most romantic beachfront or rooftop diners with magnificent views and ambient settings or enjoy ultra-romantic private dining in the caves of Halong Bay. Ho Chi Minh City has a plentiful offering of romantic restaurants and eateries, featuring delicacies by award-winning chefs, imported wines and champagnes, romantic décor, candlelit ambience, as well as stunning views of the city and beyond.
As the highest fine dining restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, EON51 Fine Dining offers breath-taking views alongside luxurious dining. Enjoy premium wines and western cuisine in a romantic setting. The restaurant is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, warm lighting, a VIP area with an open kitchen, in addition to a well-stocked cellar displaying a selection of wines from France, New Zealand, Australia, and Chile.
Set alongside Saigon River, The Deck Saigon is a popular alfresco dining venue in Ho Chi Minh City, offering a romantic setting, scenic locale, and excellent pan-Asian cuisine. The restaurant is fitted with glass doors, warm lighting, and elegant furnishings, as well as an outdoor wooden deck that’s surrounded by bamboo trees and a small pond. Enjoy lunch offerings ranging from pan-fried foie gras and Wagyu beef burger to bento sets and Phu Quoc prawn rolls.
3. Ice-Breaker - Ice-skating may not be the first thing that comes to mind when visiting Vietnam, but believe or not this romantic past-time is in fact quite popular in such places as Ho Chi Minh City.
Not only is it a great opportunity to cool off in the city, it’s also great for adding a little romance to a date, without breaking the bank. Choose from one of the various ice-skating venues in Ho Chi Minh City and spend the evening hand in hand skating round the ice.
4. Cultural Couple - The Vietnamese locals are renowned for being friendly and hospitable, so don’t be shy, make new friends and discover the things the locals love.
You’re sure not to be lost for things to see and do in Vietnam - there are plenty of cruise rides, boat trips, cycle tours, tunnel explorations, and sightseeing tours to indulge in (all at a reasonable price).
Enjoy a musical extravaganza together at Saigon Opera House, visit the War Remnant Museum and the Notre-Dame Cathedral and learn about the local history. Explore the thrilling Cu Chi Tunnels and charming Mekong Delta.
Take a stroll through the food streets to witness Vietnam in its true form. Buy a gift for your loved one from the numerous shopping outlets, selling various stunning silks & other local products.
4. Romantic Nights – Indulge in a romantic getaway in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - one of Asia’s most dynamic metropolises. Sherwood Suites’ fully serviced apartments are a luxury sanctuary while visiting Vietnam - lifestyle designer furniture, fully-equipped kitchens, marble-lined bathrooms with a bathtub, walk in rainforest showers and premium toiletries.
Dine in the private restaurant featuring Asian and international cuisine, relax on the pool deck or sip a cocktail from the pool bar, work out at the 24-hour gym, or relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam bath. For added convenience, the Sherwood Suites also has a free, hourly shuttle service to Ho Chi Minh City landmarks, dining and entertainment precincts.