The health and safety of our guests and employees has always been our utmost priority and now more than ever, this is at the heart of all our efforts to welcome you back to our hotel.
The key points of our privacy statement are:
- We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
- We do not share any personal information with anyone outside Sherwood Suites' network.
- Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user's information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
- All of our information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.