Our Commitment to Cleanliness, Health and Safety for You – Our Guests
The health and safety of our guests and employees has always been our utmost priority and now more than ever, this is at the heart of all our efforts to welcome you back to our hotel.
A luxury 5-star hotel and residence and member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, Sherwood Suites Saigon has always had high health and hygiene standards in place. In addition, we remain alert to new advice and guidelines shared by various health organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and government authorities. We are evolving our policies and best practices accordingly.
As we look forward to welcoming you to the exquisite – Sherwood Suites Saigon – you can be assured we have taken every precaution from the information available to ensure your safety when we welcome you to Ho Chi Minh City.
Experience the best living in Saigon at Sherwood Suites Saigon – we are excited and looking forward to offering you a unique experience for your getaway when travelling resumes!
Enhanced measures for our guests’ return include:
- All guests and employees entering the premises are required to undergo a temperature screening and wear face masks in all public areas of the property.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all public area entrances.
- Rooms and suites are disinfected before and after each arrival with an additional emphasis on the most frequently touched guestroom surfaces such as light switches, door handles, remote controls, thermostats, table, telephones etc.
- Social distancing measures are applied in hotel restaurant, front office and back office areas.
- All guests checking into the hotel are required to submit health and travel declarations.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurant, recreational areas, public restrooms, fitness center, elevator surfaces, all employee areas, and more.
- Our food & beverage operations are trained on safe food preparation and hygiene and service practices.
These measures are constantly being reviewed and adjusted in line with guidance and information shared by the government authorities and various health organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are also following regulations and best practices shared by Preferred Hotels & Resorts.